Hmm...Julia found out that she likes chocolate sandwich cookies.
I got these PJ's for the girls before Julia was born. This is the first time that she wore hers.
Julia is our climber. We never had to worry about Natalie climbing this, but Julia will give anything a go!
And she is just so proud when she does...
On Memorial Day we had a cookout. Here are Don and Suzanne with the girls.
Yea!! I can finally pull Julia's hair up!!
Mom got the girls these new chairs and of course Julia had to climb in one.

I got these PJ's for the girls before Julia was born. This is the first time that she wore hers.
Julia is our climber. We never had to worry about Natalie climbing this, but Julia will give anything a go!
And she is just so proud when she does...
On Memorial Day we had a cookout. Here are Don and Suzanne with the girls.
Yea!! I can finally pull Julia's hair up!!
Mom got the girls these new chairs and of course Julia had to climb in one.