Yep, it was a hot one today! So hot that we got the new pool out and took it for a test drive! It was Julia's first time in the water and she thought it was great! I thought she would be a little more timid, but I should have known better. We got it out at noon and the water was pretty cold, but we got in again after dinner and it had warmed up a little bit. She loved putting all the toys in and throwing all the toys out. Emily and Chloe were over too, it was a fun afternoon with friends!
Emily and Julia hanging out.
Julia walking around the deck.
Chloe checking it out.
The girls having fun in the pool!
Natalie and Julia having fun.
Natalie swimming.
My sunbathing beauty!
My two sweet girls playing together in the pool.
Julia loving the pool.

Julia picking on Chloe. I think she wanted her to stand up and play with her.

Julia has also learned to really give a hug and she isn't shy when she is passing them out! Today she was all about hugging Chloe. Good thing Chloe didn't mind being hugged, I think this was hug number 3.
Emily and Julia hanging out.
Julia walking around the deck.
Chloe checking it out.
The girls having fun in the pool!
Natalie and Julia having fun.
Natalie swimming.
My sunbathing beauty!
My two sweet girls playing together in the pool.
Julia loving the pool.
Julia picking on Chloe. I think she wanted her to stand up and play with her.
Julia has also learned to really give a hug and she isn't shy when she is passing them out! Today she was all about hugging Chloe. Good thing Chloe didn't mind being hugged, I think this was hug number 3.