It was another hot one today, 102 to be exact. Yep, we were in the pool again and yep, the girls still loved it.

Pa Pa James got the girls these great rocking chairs for Christmas. After baths tonight I put on their Big Sis and Little Sis Pj's and tried to get some photos. You know how that went.


And then of course here is Julia being naughty. She won't sit in her chair so I had to remove them from the room. That of course caused an all out fit from Julia which just made me laugh. Man that girl can throw a fit!!
And here she is trying to flirt with me to get me to not take the chair. She cracks me up.


Pa Pa James got the girls these great rocking chairs for Christmas. After baths tonight I put on their Big Sis and Little Sis Pj's and tried to get some photos. You know how that went.

And then of course here is Julia being naughty. She won't sit in her chair so I had to remove them from the room. That of course caused an all out fit from Julia which just made me laugh. Man that girl can throw a fit!!
And here she is trying to flirt with me to get me to not take the chair. She cracks me up.