Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fishing Buddies

Natalie asked her Pa Pa to take her fishing when he was here. I have no idea what started her fishing obsession, but I was sure glad that Pa Pa James was coming and that he was more than willing to take her! I was worried that her very short attention span would make for a bad time, but she really hung in there. We didn't catch anything and she was the only one that got a bite! After her bath I asked her if she wanted me to take her out again and she replied that only Pa Pa James can take her. Too cute.

Here they are getting the equipment ready to head out!

Getting the worms and crickets on the hooks.

Learning how to hold the pole.

Doing it by herself!

Natalie and her Pa Pa.


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!