Today was a great day! First we had Desi come to the house to watch the girls while we helped my friend Jenny move into her beautiful new home! When we got home we ate dinner and then headed out to the pool. Julia had never been swimming so we were excited to see what she thought! I was cleaning out the swimming bag from last year and found these sunglasses. Babies + Sunglasses = cute!

And here is Ms. Julia in her swimming floatie for the first time! At first she wasn't so sure, but after a few minutes she thought it was pretty cool.
I am trying to keep Julia calm, while trying to contain Natalie's excitement!
Here is Julia swimming for the first time!
Natalie has been taking swimming lessons for a week now and she is pretty sure that she is a pro. I love that she really doesn't have a fear and wants to try! I think she will be going under all the way pretty soon!
And here is a little video of Natalie swimming.
After we swam in the big pool for a while we decided to give the baby pool a try. There was a storm rolling in so the temperature began to drop and poor Julia began to shiver! Her little teeth even began to chatter!
Here I am snuggling with my baby. She really wasn't unhappy, she was eating a cracker.
And here are my sweet little girls.
I just can't get enough photos of Julia eating chocolate sandwich cookies.This time she decided to smear them in the water that she dumped on the try from her sippie cup, which she still won't drink out of.
![]() |












