Dad got Natalie this rocking horse for her 2nd Christmas and Julia has found out that she loves to rock in it!
We had a follow up appointment today with Julia's allergist. Her eczema was getting worse and the allergist thinks that it might be due to her being exposed to more soy products. So, we decided to take her off all soy, milk and peanuts. It will be an adventure for us! She also had to have blood taken and didn't even cry. I even asked the lady taking her blood to get someone to help her because I knew that she would fight it. They always make liars out of us!!
We had a follow up appointment today with Julia's allergist. Her eczema was getting worse and the allergist thinks that it might be due to her being exposed to more soy products. So, we decided to take her off all soy, milk and peanuts. It will be an adventure for us! She also had to have blood taken and didn't even cry. I even asked the lady taking her blood to get someone to help her because I knew that she would fight it. They always make liars out of us!!