Today ended up being a good day, but we got off to a rough start. We showed up at the zoo for our bunny class and the instructor informed me that we couldn't attend the class with Julia because I didn't sign up for a siblings class. So, after telling her about the class all morning and getting her really excited. We had to turn around and leave. I felt so sorry for her. Emily and Abbie were gracious enough to offer take her in the class for me, but she wouldn't go. Poor thing. So, we decided to cut our losses and head to Mi Mi's. We had lunch there and then headed home for naps. Julia took a good nap, but Natalie had other ideas. Jeff came home from work early which was a nice surprise, we ate dinner and then headed outside to enjoy the cool weather before it heats back up. Julia didn't sleep good last night, woke up about every 2 hours talking. Not crying or needing anything, but talking. Both Jeff and I are exhausted! Natalie did learn how to ride her tricycle tonight - video below.
I think this is the best photo I have taken of the girls and I just had to share. I hadn't got the lotion off of Julia's face yet this morning so she looks like she is sweating and Natalie has ringworm on her face, but hey, beggars can't be choosy!

Here is a close up of poor Natalie's face! I am hoping the medicine makes it better soon.

So, tonight Jeff and Natalie went bike riding and for the first time ever, Natalie actually made her tricycle go! It was so exciting.

This is Julia watching Natalie and Daddy ride bikes. I think she is having to contain her excitement.
I can't resist a close up.

Here is a little clip from dinner at our house. I think we were on dessert.
I think this is the best photo I have taken of the girls and I just had to share. I hadn't got the lotion off of Julia's face yet this morning so she looks like she is sweating and Natalie has ringworm on her face, but hey, beggars can't be choosy!

Here is a close up of poor Natalie's face! I am hoping the medicine makes it better soon.

So, tonight Jeff and Natalie went bike riding and for the first time ever, Natalie actually made her tricycle go! It was so exciting.

This is Julia watching Natalie and Daddy ride bikes. I think she is having to contain her excitement.
I can't resist a close up.
Here is a little clip from dinner at our house. I think we were on dessert.
Here is Natalie riding her tricycle for the first time. If you listen close you can hear her excitement. Too cute!