Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIFriday!

This week has been just crazy! There are lots of things going on around here. We ordered new furniture for the girls, so I am trying to get Natalie's room ready for some new paint and trying to decide what to do with Julia's. I am helping to host 3 baby showers for very dear friends next month, so that has kept me busy too, but that is a fun kind of busy. There isn't much on our calendar, so trying to find something for Natalie to do has proven to be a challenge. She went to the doctor yesterday with a really bad cough, they thought it might be a sinus infection. Poor thing. Anyway, some medicine and Vic's on the feet at night and we are all good. We do have at least one birthday party every weekend this month, so that should be fun for all of us. I love birthday parties!!

So, Julia has finally found her feet and she just loves them. She even got one in her mouth the other night during her bath. It was too cute.


Natalie at dinner time.



Julia isn't happy sitting on the floor during dinner, she has to be on the table right in the middle of everything. She cracks me up.


"Is that my Daddy?"

I love my Bumbo seat!


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!