Monday, August 16, 2010

This Weekend

We were so busy this week and weekend attending birthday parties and get together's we barely had time to sit down! While it was crazy, it was also a lot of fun. We celebrated Jordan's fourth birthday on Wednesday, Braden's eighth birthday on Friday and Caden's third birthday on Saturday. We also met some of Jeff's family for lunch on Saturday. Sunday was spent outside since we had a little relief from the heat and doing laundry. It was a nice relaxing day. This week I hope the new furniture for the girl's room's comes in. I can't wait to get all that situated. It is going to be a nightmare to do, but will be wonderful when it is done. Julia has her 4 month appointment on Friday, I am dreading the shots, but last time she didn't have a reaction. We are attending a zoo class tomorrow about rabbits and plan to just walk around the zoo today. Should be a great morning for it.

Here Julia is just hanging out in her "taco".


On Thursday we put Julia in the tub with Natalie for the first time ever. I had bought this little seat thing for Julia, but it really didn't put her in the water and she was freezing, so we just ended up sitting her in the tub and holding her up. She thinks she can sit up anyways. She is always trying to sit up, in everything. It is too funny. It looks like she is doing crunches all the time.



On Saturday I had the girls dressed alike and once again tried to get a photo of the two of them. This time went a lot better than most. I think there are a couple of pretty cute ones.



Yes, the princess still lives at our house, here she is enjoying breakfast in bed this morning. Sigh....what a life. :)


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!