

So, today we went to My Gym to let Natalie run off some energy and after that we went to PaPa Don's house for lunch. Nothing fancy, just a little McDonalds, but the kids enjoyed seeing him and I think he liked seeing them too. I finally got a photo of Julia and PaPa, the only other one I had was at her birth! Way too long ago.
Yesterday Natalie decided not to nap so she was in rare form last night. Jeff took her to Target to get a toy, but they ended up leaving empty handed because they didn't have the toy and her behavior didn't deserve a toy. Anyway, Natalie has been in the habit lately of asking us if we are happy. I think they are talking about it at school or something because she asks everyone. Usually she wants to know if you are happy with something that she has done. So, they get home and she says, "Mommy are you happy?" I look at her with a puzzled face because Jeff has just told me about everything that has happened at the store and then she says, "Say nope, say nope!" It was too funny.