You would think with the amount of time it has been since my last post that we have been up to a lot of fun things! Well, not really. We have been getting ready for Jeff to be out of town for a while, Julia and I have had a terrible head cold, Jeff's Dad is going to have to have heart surgery in Cleveland so we have been planning that too! We also have been getting ready for some house guests and have been doing a little spring cleaning. I do have a couple of photos and videos from the past week or so.
We moved the slide upstairs because Julia is such a climber. She loves it and of course does it her own way.
Julia has stared to use a fork. It is hilarious because she will stab the food and then take it off the fork with her other hand.
To try and keep her eczema under control I tried wet wrapping. It is wet socks and a set of dry socks. She looked so funny in them I had to get a photo.
Abbie came over to play the other day and her and Natalie had a great time!


