This weekend was relaxing and fun! We hung out with the girls and stayed inside to avoid the hot weather!
Jeff took these photos of the girls. They were both playing in Natalie's room. It is funny to see how differently the girls were playing that day! We have Natalie jumping on the bed.

And here Julia is sitting on Natalie's bean bag reading a book.
We did a little house cleaning too and thought the girls were old enough to put to work! They did a great job!
Of course Julia loves to do everything that Natalie does, so now she gets to brush her teeth with her.
I love the way they are looking at each other in this photo.
When I went to the grocery store on Saturday, I saw that they had Auntie Anns Pretzel mix. I thought it might be fun for us to make as a family. So on Sunday when Julia was napping, we got busy making them! To add to the fun we each made on in the shape of the letter of our first name. They turned out great and tasted even better!
Natalie enjoying her "N"
Natalie giving Julia her "J" when she woke up from her nap.
And here she is trying it out!










