Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Immanuel!

With Jeff out of town last weekend, life here still went on at usual. We were excited to attend Immanuel's second birthday party. Desi stayed with Julia since heat and chlorine don't mix well with her eczema. I had Natalie sign the card before we left and I just can't believe how good she is at writing her name. She makes me so very proud! I also love how it doesn't have to be in a line, as long as all the letters are there it is correct to her!


And here we are at the pool. It was so hot that Natalie swam for about an hour and then decided that she was done. What she wasn't done with was the pool toys and insisted on hoarding them for a while.



So, Julia and I have been sick this past week and our noses have been terrible. I took her back to the doc yesterday and the poor thing has an ear infection and a thick snotty nose. So, the doc put her on an antibiotic and hopefully she will be doing better soon. Because of all this, there has been a lot of nose blowing going on at our house. And since Julia is such a "monkey see monkey do" kind of girl, it didn't take long for her to decide that she didn't need me to wipe her nose anymore. It is kind of a hard video to watch as she is trying to climb on my lap the entire time!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!