Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Great Weekend!

On Friday Abbie's mom had a doctor's appointment so Abbie got to spend some time with us! The girls are really into dressing up and this time they wanted to be cheerleaders. My Dad got Natalie and Julia these very cute outfits for Christmas. I love their faces in these photos.



Natalie also got to babysit a dog Friday night and Saturday. The Ridder's dog, Maverick, was our guest. Natalie was very attentive to his needs and he did great. He was really funny with the girls. Natalie kept wanting to take him on walks, but it was so hot out, he just laid down!  Natalie was very good about taking him outside to do his business and she loved playing with his baby.



Saturday I took Natalie to see her very first movie.  Winnie the Pooh was out and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity. Of course everything is way more fun with our friends, so Abbie and Emily joined us.

Outside the theater.


Standing by the movie poster.


Waiting to go into the movie.


Heading into the movie.


Checking out our chairs.


Mesmerized by Winnie the Pooh and M & M's.


Natalie and me.


The girls walking together when left the movie.


I had taken a blanket for Natalie in case she got cold during the movie and after the movie while they were waiting they decided to cuddle up on a couch! What silly girls.



Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!