Natalie was so excited when she heard that is was going to snow. When she got up and saw the snow she immediately wanted to go out. Because I couldn't tell her sweet face no, I let her go out alone while Julia and I watched from the warm house. Here she is all bundled up ready to go out. I find it funny, that while a little small, the 18 month snow suit still fits her, well kind of. She loves her princess boots and was very excited to get to wear them.
Here she is, her first real go in the snow. She loved it!
After we got Julia down for her morning nap, I bundled Natalie back up and we went out again. I told her to take a bite of the snow and she did, she loved it and I then had to tell her to stop eating it. It was too funny.
We tried to make a snowman because she is fascinated with Frosty, but the snow was like powder and wouldn't stick. What it was great for was throwing it in the air and pretending like it was snowing.


After playing in the front yard for a little while, I knew that Natalie really wanted to get her sled out, so we did. I took her in our back yard where we have a slope and it made for good sledding as long as Mommy ran as fast as she could half way down the slope and pushed really hard. Natalie thought it was great fun and even tried to push me down the hill. So, after we played for a little over an hour, we decided to head in and get some hot chocolate. She had never had it before and decided that it was a good thing.
For the past week or so I have been smelling this terrible smell in the house. For the life of me I couldn't determine what it was. This morning Jeff grabbed his lunch box and opened it up to find a frozen lunch that had been there way to long! Hurray!! The source of the stink has been identified and dealt with!! So, now that he didn't have a lunch box, we had a problem. Because Jeff is such a great sport and dad, I knew that he would be OK with the following plan. I asked him to ask Natalie to borrow her lunch box. Natalie was so excited to be able to help her Daddy. They packed the lunch together and I snapped this photo of them before he left for work. I think there is something amazing about a man that will sport a Dora lunchbox just to see his daughter smile.
Marty got Natalie these great little seats called Bilibos and she loves to just spin in them. One day she got going way to fast and it pitched her out. It was pretty funny.
So, now with Julia crawling all around she is discovering all kinds of new things. Recently she started sucking on the walls and the refrigerator. It is too funny. Maybe I need to feed her more.
Sweet baby Julia. I am just dying to see what color her eyes will be. Currently they are green/blue. I am wondering if they are going to turn brown like Natalie's did.
This is Julia after her bath tonight. Jeff worked late and Mom came to eat. She was hanging out with Natalie while I was bathing Julia. We came out to see what Mom and Natalie were up to and she snapped this photo.

Here she is, her first real go in the snow. She loved it!
After we got Julia down for her morning nap, I bundled Natalie back up and we went out again. I told her to take a bite of the snow and she did, she loved it and I then had to tell her to stop eating it. It was too funny.
We tried to make a snowman because she is fascinated with Frosty, but the snow was like powder and wouldn't stick. What it was great for was throwing it in the air and pretending like it was snowing.

After playing in the front yard for a little while, I knew that Natalie really wanted to get her sled out, so we did. I took her in our back yard where we have a slope and it made for good sledding as long as Mommy ran as fast as she could half way down the slope and pushed really hard. Natalie thought it was great fun and even tried to push me down the hill. So, after we played for a little over an hour, we decided to head in and get some hot chocolate. She had never had it before and decided that it was a good thing.
For the past week or so I have been smelling this terrible smell in the house. For the life of me I couldn't determine what it was. This morning Jeff grabbed his lunch box and opened it up to find a frozen lunch that had been there way to long! Hurray!! The source of the stink has been identified and dealt with!! So, now that he didn't have a lunch box, we had a problem. Because Jeff is such a great sport and dad, I knew that he would be OK with the following plan. I asked him to ask Natalie to borrow her lunch box. Natalie was so excited to be able to help her Daddy. They packed the lunch together and I snapped this photo of them before he left for work. I think there is something amazing about a man that will sport a Dora lunchbox just to see his daughter smile.
Marty got Natalie these great little seats called Bilibos and she loves to just spin in them. One day she got going way to fast and it pitched her out. It was pretty funny.
So, now with Julia crawling all around she is discovering all kinds of new things. Recently she started sucking on the walls and the refrigerator. It is too funny. Maybe I need to feed her more.
Sweet baby Julia. I am just dying to see what color her eyes will be. Currently they are green/blue. I am wondering if they are going to turn brown like Natalie's did.
This is Julia after her bath tonight. Jeff worked late and Mom came to eat. She was hanging out with Natalie while I was bathing Julia. We came out to see what Mom and Natalie were up to and she snapped this photo.