Julia had Gerber meat sticks for the first time today and liked them! I also gave her some apples and she liked them too. She really is a good eater. It is funny because everything that I give Julia, Natalie wants. Natalie finished off the meat sticks and the apples. Good thing those things aren't too expensive!! Anyway, here she is enjoying her first bites!

Now that Julia is all over, I not only had to get a play pen for the kitchen, but I had to bring out the baby pen. I wanted to keep Julia in it so she would have a safe place to play and would have some space from Natalie. Turns out I can't keep Natalie out of the pen. Funny, Natalie can't get out of the pen by herself, so it has turned out to be a great place to keep both girls!
Natalie loves to help in the kitchen and I just couldn't resist this shot of her tonight helping me make soup. I can get her to wear pants to school, I just can't get her to wear them around the house!!

As the title of this post suggests, someone has learned to dance and that someone is Julia. She is just shaking her head now, but it is super cute.
Julia has been crawling for a couple of weeks now and today we noticed that she was crawling on her feet. I wonder if it is because we have a lot of hard wood floors and she has found that is the only way for her to get some traction? It is funny to see.

Now that Julia is all over, I not only had to get a play pen for the kitchen, but I had to bring out the baby pen. I wanted to keep Julia in it so she would have a safe place to play and would have some space from Natalie. Turns out I can't keep Natalie out of the pen. Funny, Natalie can't get out of the pen by herself, so it has turned out to be a great place to keep both girls!
Natalie loves to help in the kitchen and I just couldn't resist this shot of her tonight helping me make soup. I can get her to wear pants to school, I just can't get her to wear them around the house!!
As the title of this post suggests, someone has learned to dance and that someone is Julia. She is just shaking her head now, but it is super cute.
Julia has been crawling for a couple of weeks now and today we noticed that she was crawling on her feet. I wonder if it is because we have a lot of hard wood floors and she has found that is the only way for her to get some traction? It is funny to see.