Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Year!

Last Friday I celebrated my birthday. Another year older. I remember being so excited for my birthday when I was little and now, ugg. The only thing that made it great, was my family.

Natalie and I after she helped me blow out my candles.


Natalie helping me blow out my candles.

The wonderful cake Natalie and Jeff made for me that included an entire jar of sprinkles. Yum. Red velvet with cheese cake frosting and sprinkles!

Julia just hanging out.

Me and my girls on my birthday. Natalie is holding onto the necklace, earring set and bracelet she picked out for my birthday. Jeff took her Friday night and this is what she got. I love it. It was too funny because she kept taunting me with the wrapped gift on Thursday night telling me I couldn't open it. She is such a stinker. I also scored some new PJ's and some wine. Overall, it was a great birthday and not a bad way to celebrate another year.


Natalie singing happy birthday to me on Thursday when they were baking my cake.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!