I had a bunch of little videos of the girls, so I thought I would publish them all under one post!
Julia is trying really hard how to figure out how to crawl. I am amazed everyday at how much more she has figured out. Since this video she has learned to push up on her hands. Jeff and I think she will be crawling by Christmas. It makes me so sad - I don't want her to grow up this fast and I don't want to have to chase after her!! We better start getting better at making sure all the little items on the floor are picked up. That is going to be so hard with all of Natalie's toys!
Natalie loves to jump on our bed and sing. She can see herself in our mirror and she loves to watch herself. Here she is singing, "No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed." She does have a little bit of a stuffy nose, which I think makes it even cuter.
For an encore she sang her new prayer that she learned at Kids Day Inn. She sings just like an angel!
Julia is sitting up so well now and she just laughs when you blow or tickle her on the belly. It is too funny. She also screams and man, she can scream loud! She doesn't do any babbling yet, but she sure does yell! So, I yell back at her, I mean, I want her to know I understand what she is saying!
Julia has both her bottom teeth now and I think you can even see them in this shot! She still loves to chew on our fingers, it just hurts a little more now!
When Natalie was little I bought her this teether that vibrated. She didn't want anything to do with it. I decided to get it out for Julia and she loves it. It is just so funny to see her use it. You can hear it and she just gives you this funny look. It just cracks me up.
And here we are again, blowing zerberts on Julia's belly making her laugh. One of my favorite things to do!!
Julia is trying really hard how to figure out how to crawl. I am amazed everyday at how much more she has figured out. Since this video she has learned to push up on her hands. Jeff and I think she will be crawling by Christmas. It makes me so sad - I don't want her to grow up this fast and I don't want to have to chase after her!! We better start getting better at making sure all the little items on the floor are picked up. That is going to be so hard with all of Natalie's toys!
Natalie loves to jump on our bed and sing. She can see herself in our mirror and she loves to watch herself. Here she is singing, "No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed." She does have a little bit of a stuffy nose, which I think makes it even cuter.
For an encore she sang her new prayer that she learned at Kids Day Inn. She sings just like an angel!
Julia is sitting up so well now and she just laughs when you blow or tickle her on the belly. It is too funny. She also screams and man, she can scream loud! She doesn't do any babbling yet, but she sure does yell! So, I yell back at her, I mean, I want her to know I understand what she is saying!
Julia has both her bottom teeth now and I think you can even see them in this shot! She still loves to chew on our fingers, it just hurts a little more now!
When Natalie was little I bought her this teether that vibrated. She didn't want anything to do with it. I decided to get it out for Julia and she loves it. It is just so funny to see her use it. You can hear it and she just gives you this funny look. It just cracks me up.
And here we are again, blowing zerberts on Julia's belly making her laugh. One of my favorite things to do!!