So I thought it would be fun to go the the Rockettes. I thought it would be even more fun to take Jeff, my goddaughter, Emily and Natalie. Man, was I wrong. The show opened, Santa came out onto the stage and Natalie was out of there. She didn't want anything to do with seeing the man in red. I took her out of the show thinking that she would calm down and I would be able to bring her back in, but that didn't happen. Jeff really didn't care about seeing the show, so I thought I would just get him and let him stay with her, but I couldn't even go back in without her wailing! I had to ask a security person to go and get him. Jeff stayed with her and I watched the show and he talked her into coming back into the show for the last 4 minutes. Oh well, Emily and I had a great time and Abbie and Emily were there too, so it wasn't a total loss. I just think she really would have liked it if she would have stayed in the arena. I don't think I will be telling her about Santa coming into her house or taking her by any mall Santa's any time soon....I also don't understand how seeing Santa was more frighting than seeing a 7 foot Elmo?!









