Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Today was Jeff's birthday and we celebrated all day. After letting Jeff sleep in, you know until 8:30, Natalie determined it was time to open presents.

Julia getting ready for the presents!

Natalie is already ready for the presents and already sporting her Christmas PJ's.

Julia really wanted to grab the presents, here she is folding herself in half to get one. What a silly girl.

Jeff getting some help from Natalie.

Baby Julia.

Natalie trying to give Jeff this present while Julia is trying to intercept.

We got Jeff a Kinect for his birthday and I think Natalie is mad that Julia has the game for it.

My two sweet little girls. I love how they are both holding their hands the same way.

Jeff and his girls.

Julia and Don.

Me and my girls. I love the look on Julia's face in this one.

The family.

The chocolate dipped strawberry cake I made for Jeff. It really was good!

Natalie singing happy birthday to Jeff. I think that is her favorite part of birthdays.

Jeff told Natalie that she could help him blow out the candles. He said he would count to three and they would do it together. He made it to one before she bent over and blew them out.

So, we lit them again and let Jeff blow them out and make a wish.

Here Jeff is trying out his Kinect. It really is cool.

Even Natalie got in on the action. Pa Pa Don didn't think it sounded like fun.

Jeff and Suzanne playing.

I think Jeff had a great birthday. We went shopping after nap time and had dinner with the girls. Now I think we are ready to start another week!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!