Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random Happenings

Natalie's new love is the phone. She loves answering it and she loves calling people on it. So, if you have been lucky enough to have Natalie talk to you on the phone, now you can have a visual!



I can't get enough of my girls! Not sure if you can see it very well, but one of Natalie's favorite teethers is this new one that looks like a hand. She loves chewing on Jeff and I's hand, but as soon as she got teeth that was over. When I saw this at the store, I knew she would love it.

Mom got Natalie this bike for her very first Christmas. She keeps it at her house for her to use there. The other day when we were there she asked Mom if she could borrow it. She loves this thing and zips all around the house on it. Recently she has started pulling her wagon while yelling, "Chug-a-Chug-a-Choo-Choo!"

And to answer your question, no she never wears clothes. As soon as we get home the shoes, socks and pants come off. Usually I can keep a shirt on her, but some days it isn't worth the fight.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!