So, today was Natalie's "Thanksgiving Feast" at preschool. The feast consisted of a waffle cone bowl filled with a friendship mix that the kids made and juice boxes. It was pretty cute. I think the kids had a good time and hey, you won't catch me turning down a snack! I had the girls wear their turkey shirts and we got lots of compliments. They do however have to go in the wash as Julia spit up on hers and Natalie wrote on hers....oh well.
The kids in circle time.
Natalie and Abbie.
Natalie and Julia.
The girls, Julia, Natalie and Abbie.
Camryn and Julia and Caden is in the background. Julia and Camryn are 5 weeks apart! Camryn was all smiles, but I couldn't get Julia to even look at me!
All the kiddos.

The kids in circle time.
Natalie and Abbie.
Natalie and Julia.
The girls, Julia, Natalie and Abbie.
Camryn and Julia and Caden is in the background. Julia and Camryn are 5 weeks apart! Camryn was all smiles, but I couldn't get Julia to even look at me!
All the kiddos.