Friday, May 13, 2011

ECC Celebration

As the end of the school year approaches, it is time for all the fun parties! Last night was the Early Childhood Center's party. Always a lot of fun. It was super windy and we are paying for it today with our allergies, but it was a good time.

Here Natalie is fishing. She wants to go for real and PaPa James is taking her when he comes into town. We will see how it goes. Not sure it will be her speed.


We also let Natalie get a tattoo. Here she is sporting her pig.

As I said it was super windy. Natalie, who insisted on wearing a skirt, was a little chilly waiting in line, so Daddy played the role of wind blocker. Good thing I had a blanket in the car. They are waiting in line for the pony rides.

And here we are, on our pony, in a skirt.


Also, here is a little video of the pony ride.



When we got home and I was brushing Julia's teeth I noticed that her top left molar was peeking through! Yea!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!