Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super Saturday

So, today was a very fun filled day, starting bright and early. We got up and headed to eat donuts and then headed to the YMCA for Natalie's first dance class. Her friend Abbie is also in the class. I think it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen and it was the first class that she didn't cry during. Maybe she will even want to go again next week!






Here are a couple of videos from the class.







After dance class Natalie invited Abbie over to play for a little bit. The two girls really do get along well together. Here they are playing in Natalie's room.



When Emily came to get Abbie, she brought me a little gift for Mother's Day. Julia even liked it and I plan to put it to good use!



Julia knows that her Easter basket is on the hutch and if she talks you into showing her the birds, it is possible that you then might have to get her the basket. What she doesn't understand is that once you eat the candy out of the eggs, there isn't any more. Unless of course you have mom that keeps refilling them for you.



Natalie couldn't wait until tomorrow to give me my cards for Mother's Day. I guess she picked it out all by herself. Of course it talks, because all good cards do, right? Anyway, they are super sweet. She also picked me out a pink balloon. Tonight Jeff and I went to get organizers for the kitchen, tomorrow we install. Happy Mother's Day to me!




Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!