On Saturday I surprised Natalie with tickets to Sesame Street Live. We went to get our usual Saturday donuts and in the middle of eating them I told her that I had a special surprise for her. I said that after we had our donuts I was taking her to see the Elmo show. This was her face. She was a little excited.
When we got to the show we had great seats. We bought Julia a ball because I told Natalie she was too little to come, but it would be nice to get her something. Before the show started a group of 5 was brought to our row to sit down, but the usher realized that there were not enough seats in our row, so to make room Natalie and I were move closer to the stage! Yea!
For the first 10 minutes Natalie was climbing on me begging to leave, she was a little freaked out. But, she quickly realized that this was going to be fun and enjoyed the rest of the show. She cracks me up!

During the intermission a man with about 150 Elmo balloons comes out. Of course every kids wants one. So you wait in line and when it is your turn you find out the balloons are $10. Really? So, here is Natalie and her $10 balloon.
Natalie and me at the show!
This was Natalie's favorite part of the show. It is usually Elmo's World, but Oscar has taken it over. She is still talking about this part!
And her is Julia with her ball that Natalie got for it. It was a great choice!
Next year I am sure both girls will be enjoying the show! I can't wait!
Me and my baby girl!