Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Small Step!

Julia took three little steps for the very first time on Monday the 28th! It was so exciting! Jeff wasn't here so I had mom come over and get one on video. She was going after this crown I was wearing on my head that Mom had made for Julia's birthday. I can't believe she is this close to walking!



Tonight we thought we would get some video of the girls and what they have been up to.

Julia is just at the point where you can tell her no and she knows what it means. However, she just shakes her head back at you and laughs. How do you stick to a no when they are so cute?



After the bath we coaxed Julia into taking a few more steps.



She can take a couple steps, but she still loves her walker. Tonight she used it and didn't care what was in her way! Watch out!



Natalie is into dancing, cheerleading and dressing up in anything she can find. Her favorite phrase is, "Watch this!" So, here she is doing a little performance for Jeff.


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!