Yea! The Easter Bunny came! The girls were so excited to check out what the Easter Bunny left in their baskets.
Natalie enjoyed finding her metallic eggs, which where filled with dairy and nut free chocolate.
Julia did great on her first egg hunt. She just enjoyed all the excitement and the little chocolate chips that were in her tie dyed eggs.
Natalie got some lip gloss that Julia really wanted to try out.
I couldn't believe how grown up Natalie looked in her dress. I had to take her outside to get some photos. She is growing into a beautiful little girl.

Here are Julia and Daddy watching us take the photos. Julia's shirt was ruined during breakfast.
Of course I tried to get a photo of the two of them, and of course it was impossible.
MiMi got Julia a huge book. She has the small version of it, so she was tickled with the huge book.
Natalie got a chicken that pooped bubble gum, we all thought it was pretty funny.
Here is little Miss in her Easter dress.
And again, here the two girls are together.
Julia and Mommy.
Here is the Easter table that I set.

And here we all are enjoying!! Suzanne made the ham and it was great!
I asked Jeff to get a photo of Julia in her First Easter shirt, thought this one was cute.
And here we are, winding down from a busy day with the new coloring book the girls got. Happy Easter everyone!

Natalie enjoyed finding her metallic eggs, which where filled with dairy and nut free chocolate.
Julia did great on her first egg hunt. She just enjoyed all the excitement and the little chocolate chips that were in her tie dyed eggs.
Natalie got some lip gloss that Julia really wanted to try out.
I couldn't believe how grown up Natalie looked in her dress. I had to take her outside to get some photos. She is growing into a beautiful little girl.
Here are Julia and Daddy watching us take the photos. Julia's shirt was ruined during breakfast.
Of course I tried to get a photo of the two of them, and of course it was impossible.
MiMi got Julia a huge book. She has the small version of it, so she was tickled with the huge book.
Natalie got a chicken that pooped bubble gum, we all thought it was pretty funny.
Here is little Miss in her Easter dress.
And again, here the two girls are together.
Julia and Mommy.
Here is the Easter table that I set.
And here we all are enjoying!! Suzanne made the ham and it was great!
I asked Jeff to get a photo of Julia in her First Easter shirt, thought this one was cute.
And here we are, winding down from a busy day with the new coloring book the girls got. Happy Easter everyone!