OK, I don't claim to be good at crafts, I just like to make them! For one of my baby showers I got this great hooded towel. I loved it because it was made out of real towels, not those thin baby towels. Anyway, I couldn't make one as good as the one I got, but I found this on the Internet and thought they turned out pretty good. I think Natalie has a career in modeling. (http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/hooded-towels.asp)


Last week we also went to a children's gym here in town. Natalie had a great time and there was a lot for her to do. She loved the swing. No surpirse there. :)

This weekend was just crazy. I can't believe how busy we are now that Natalie is here. Grammie came over tonight to spend some time with Natalie because she just wanted to be held. I think she is really teething now. She has a super runny nose and a terrible cough. Poor baby.
Next weekend is my first Mother's Day and I am really excited. Mom and I are going out of town Friday to go shopping and to eat at the Cheesecake Factory...I love that place. Anyway, I am really looking forward to it. Shopping and food...what could be better? I also think that we are going to have a neighborhood cookout this weekend. It should be fun - we have really enjoyed getting to know our new neighbors.