Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring Projects

We have been really busy this past couple of weeks! I wanted to redo the craft room downstairs into a play room for Natalie for her first birthday. Many of you might remember the play room that I had as a little girl. It was the best - I loved it. I want Natalie to have a special place just like I did. I decided to get it done a little earlier because I am having a baby shower at my house this summer and I think a lot of kiddos will be coming and I want someplace for them to play.

Because I am who I am, I have over planned this entire room. I decided I had to have a theme or something to decorate around and I wanted it to be something she could grow into. So, I found some very cute animal wall applications at Wallies.com. I then decided to paint each wall a different color. The rest is going to be done by my Dad, who is coming next week, and Jeff. Lots of things to put together and hang. I can't wait to show off the finished product! I hope that it goes together well. I have some before photos and some with the first two paint colors.






Natalie went to the kids gym again last week. She had a good time, but we had our first accident! We had her in a tire swing thing and I suggested we swing it a different way and when we did she rolled out!! Jeff caught her and it wasn't a big deal, but it was pretty scary. The had bubble time at the gym and as you can see she really liked it. I don't know if she knew what to think or not.


Here are just a couple random photos of Natalie. In one of them you can really see the color of her eyes. Jeff and I can't decide what color they are. Sometimes they look blue, sometimes green and sometimes even brown. Jeff and I think they might end up hazel.


So, our contribution to the economy was a purchase of an eliptical machine. Here is Jeff using it for the first time tonight!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!