Yea! Dad is in town and we have been able to get lots of things done! First off, was organizing the store room. Dad got us some great shelves, 5 in total, and we have plenty of room to store all of our very important stuff! It looks so much better.

Next on the list, heading north to visit some relatives! This was Natalie's first car trip and she did just great. She slept the entire way up, was in a good mood while we were there and slept most of the way back! This photo is from the way back.

This is Natalie, her Great Grandma and her Grandpa. She had such a good time with them.



This is Natalie trying out her new feeder. I think someone should tell her it is the other end! She ended up getting some banana in her mouth and seemed to like it - a little bit.

When Grandpa got here he had a gift for Natalie, it was a couple really cute outfits. I loved the outfits, Natalie loved the tissue paper.

Also, this weekend we took some flowers to Natalie's Grandma's grave. I thought they turned out really nice.

Here is the second most exciting thing we did this weekend...FINISH NATALIE'S PLAYROOM!!! Isn't it just great!!! All we have left to do is make the
curtain and hang her name above the window. I just love it. Grandpa helped assemble everything.....



This is the most exciting thing that
happened this weekend!!
Natalie got her first tooth!! The bottom right center started breaking through on Wednesday and then on Sunday the left center one started coming though. I know that you can't tell crap from the photo, but I tried!!