So far this weekend has been really good! Jeff and I went to a dinner at the University last night and mom babysat Natalie. This morning we had our first Water Babies class at the YMCA! It was so much fun! Natalie did great and really seemed to enjoy the water. It was a special surprise to see Grammie there too!
This is a photo of my with crazy hair right before bed.

This is what I look like after Daddy and I go on a walk - it wears me out!

This is me eating my sweet potatoes. I really like them and Mommy even let me feed myself for a while!

This is me getting ready for Water Babies! Don't I look cute in my swimming suit?
When we got home from swimming we opened the new furniture that Natalie got for her playroom. It is a table and chairs....aren't they cute? I can just imagine all the messes she will make in these!!







