Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Big Girl

So, Natalie can officially sit up all on her own. I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast! I took her to daycare this morning and sat her on the play mat with three other kids. (She doesn't sit so well that I would walk away yet, but she doesn't bobble all that much anymore) She was playing with Joe and Evan. Joe is 2 days older than Natalie and I think Evan is 8 months. Anyway, I gave her a toy and then I gave Evan a toy. She dropped her toy and started grunting towards Evan. I don't think she wanted to share! It seemed like she wanted Evans toy. I couldn't believe it. She is so funny. The personality that she already has just cracks me up. They are also taking photos at school today, so I sent her with a dress that has a hat. It is so cute on her. I asked them to try and take her photo with her sitting and they said they would. I am excited to hear about how it goes. She is also eating apples and cereal like a champ! She loves the apples. She will be six months old on Friday and I can't believe it. Time has really flown. She has her doctors appointment tomorrow and has to get shots, I hate that, but it is fun to see how much she has grown.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!