This weekend has been super busy and Natalie still isn't sleeping great at night. I don't know what is going on with my little girl, but I hope it gets better soon! We were supposed to start Water Babies on Saturday, but the class was canceled because the pump at the pool was broken. So, instead on Saturday we spent most of the day at a non-profit event. It was the most Natalie had ever been outside and I think she really enjoyed it. She even napped in her stroller. She then went to Grandma's and then to a candle party. She has been a very busy little girl! Oh, she went shopping too! Here are some photos from the past week.

This is me and Grandpa Don. He was watching Natalie while Jeff and I did yard work. I think they had a pretty good time. He even got her to take a nap which is almost impossible these days. Go Grandpa Don!
This is me in an outfit that Grandpa Mike gave me. I have really grown into it and I think the hat is super cute on her. I also think that she looks great in pink!



And this is Natalie on Saturday in Mom's neighbors flower bed. I thought it would be so cute to get a photo of her in all the flowers since her dress had flowers all over it. Of course I couldn't get the little stinker to smile at the same time I was taking the photo. Oh well, they still turned out pretty good. She did topple over into a bush, but thank heavens it didn't have thorns!


And here I am with my famous tongue, in a really cute outfit. Jeff and I love her in this. It has a really cute matching sweater too. The pants are a pink velvet. Too cute.