So, things have just been a roller coaster here. Natalie, as you all know, has started waking earlier and earlier. Well, last weekend she just slept terrible and last night she woke up every hour. Ugg. So tonight she is back in her swing. I guess she just wasn't ready or really missed the swing. Who knows, I just hope we all get a little more sleep tonight. Her eye is still gooey even after around of eye drops. Now the doc says that it is just a virus that will have to clear up on its own. Who knows, it looks miserable. I have to travel for 3 days next week and I am getting really nervous about it. I am sure Jeff will be fine, but he is going to be really worn out by the time I get home!!
This is Natalie figuring out that her knees were meant for crawling. I give her one more month before she figures it out!
This one is just too funny! Natalie is ready for summer! (And so am I)
Natalie has the best laugh. I could play this video over and over again!
Natalie has really found her voice and her volume!! She also is getting very good at grabbing the animals on her mobile!