Saturday, March 1, 2008

Easter Craft



Back of the "teachers" bags with a photo of Natalie in the middle of the flower.

Front of the "teachers" bags.

Natalie's basket before decorating.


I tried to find a really cute Easter basket for Natalie and wasn't having any luck. One day at lunch I went to Hobby Lobby to look for frames and found a felt section where you could make your own Easter basket and bags. They had all kinds of things to decorate them with. I thought it would be a lot of fun and posted the photos because I thought they came out really cute!


Natalie was just a doll today. She didn't want to sleep much so we just hung out all day. She does have a really bad cough, so I asked around to see what everyone else did to treat it. Lots of people said to put Vicks on her feet and then socks before bed. I didn't think it would hurt so I gave it a shot. Well, she has been in bed for over 3 hours and has only coughed once. I wonder why that works? Oh well, who cares, as long as it does!


I survived my Dallas trip. As I was getting ready to leave I was thinking that if anything happened I was going to be really mad as I have so much to live for. I had good flights and was glad to be home. I did get harassed in security a little bit about the breast pump, but I made it through.


Tomorrow Jeff is going into work and Natalie and I are going to go hang out with Grandma. She is still pretty sore, but is doing good. Grandpa Don is coming for dinner, I think we are just going to order pizza. It should be fun.


I hope everyone has had as good of weekend as we have had.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!