Gammie and me hanging out at her birthday party!
This is me right after my bath. I love taking a bath, but I hate getting out! Can you see my red, gooey eye? It is getting a little better. Still gooey, less red.
Here I am sitting in my chair. Daddy is sitting over there reading me a book. Don't I look mischievous?
Here I am getting ready to go see Jenny and her 3 girls, I am not sure why I have that look on my face! My hair is really coming in!!
Here is a silly outfit Mommy got me for Easter.

I am not a big fan of tummy time, but Mommy makes me do it!
Me and Grammie playing with my music stage. I love hitting all the buttons!
Today's is Grammies birthday! We celebrated by eating Italian food and creme puffs for dessert...yummmy! Also, one of Mom's best friends, Rachel, her daughter went into labor at 2:00 this afternoon. We were hoping for today, but at 7 she was only dilated to 2, so it looks like it will be a St. Pattie's baby! I wish her well and can't wait to her. She is also having a little girl, Cleo.
Natalie has been hilarious today. She decided that she only needed a forty five minute nap all day. By 7 tonight she was a mess. She has been sleeping since 7, but has woke up every hour to eat. Hopefully it is just because she went to bed so early. She is back to sleeping in her swing, but she is also back to sleeping through the night, so that is good. She just loves that swing!!!
I leave for a business trip tomorrow and I am terrified!! I know Jeff will be fine, but sure am going to miss my baby. I hope I am able to get on the plane. I don't get home until Thursday at 11pm. I won't even get to tell her goodnight... :(. I told Jeff I was going to wake her up and he told me I better not. That plane better not be delayed or I am going to be MAD!!!
We have had a really good weekend. Natalie is in such a good mood anymore. I just packed and hung out with the baby, I work a little too. Jeff did the same thing, minus the packing.

