The biggest news of the weekend is that Jeff has decided to work from home 2 days a week and Grandma has agreed to watch Natalie one day a week. This way Natalie will only have to be in daycare 2 days a week. I am also going to ask my work if I could possibly work from home one day a week, I am not hopeful, but it doesn't hurt to ask. We are going to keep this schedule until Natalie is 1. I am very grateful that Jeff and Mom are making these sacrifices for our family. I think it is the best thing for us.
Tomorrow is Natalie's first day at daycare. We are really nervous, but the place she is going to is great and we have met her teachers and they are really nice. I hope that she does OK. She also gets her booster shots on Tuesday. I just hate those. I hope that she is almost done. She doesn't do too bad if I give her Tylenol before we go, but I still feel terrible for her!
Below are a bunch of misc photos and videos from this weekend and last week!
There is some video below of me jumping!
This is a hat that mom thought looked cute on me.....I am not so sure Mommy!
This is a hat that mom thought looked cute on me.....I am not so sure Mommy!This is me jumping in my Jumperoo! I really love it!
This is Natalie and me just playing. I think I would do anything for those giggles.
