Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Videos

I have a couple of cute videos to share. Why is it that you always sound like a huge dork on the video? It makes me want to quit talking on them. I am also doing the "mommy" voice that I get teased about at work for doing. Oh well, Natalie seems to like it.

Here is another thing that I think is funny. Nicknames. Mom calls Natalie Boo-Boo Shake, I call her Bugga or Bugga Boo and Jeff calls her The Baby. Where do these things come from?

Tomorow I am hosting book club and I am so excited that Kelly is bringing Solomon. Solomon is 1 month older than Natalie and I am sure they will be friends. Anyway, it is her first real play date. OK, they probably won't be playing much, but it will still be fun to get them togther. I will be sure to post photos. I can see them now, Natalie in the jumperoo and Solomon in the exersaucer watching Baby Einstein.


In this one Natalie is sitting up all alone, well with a little support. Anyway, she is so cute sitting and we got her smiling a couple of times too.

In this one she was super fussy and has suddenly taken a liking to the song Itsy Bitsy Spider, if she is crying and you sing it, she stops. You don't even have to do the hand motions with it, although that is her very favorite. Sometimes I sing it over and over again in the car. It is too funny.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!