Saturday, February 9, 2008

Changes Are Coming!

First things first, Natalie got a new swing, pictured above. It is called the Sweet Peace Newborn soothing center and it rocks. Litteraly. I know it looks really weird - if you want to learn more about it, here is the website: http://mysweetpeace.com. Here is how it came about.

Poor little Natalie has no idea that her world is about to change. If you don't know, her grandma has been watching her since I went back to work. She was doing so becuase our daycare didn't have an opening until Monday the 18th. So, Grandma is watching Natalie Mon-Wed, because she will be traveling with Dad on Thurs and Fri. Jeff is taking off Thursday to watch her, his first entire day alone with her. Should prove to be entertaining. I hope they both make it! It will be a good trial run for him for when I have to travel. I am working from home Friday. Oh, back to my other story. So, we went and visited the daycare last Wednesday afternoon. Great place. Except, I didn't like some of the toys that they had, so I had to get my own. I know, I am a huge dork. So, I am taking her current swing, I bought a new playmat, mobile and crib toy. I tried them all out and she loves them. I am using the new swing at the house. Anyway, wish us luck as the next couple of weeks will be challenging!

Natalie is in a cranky mood today. I think she needs to poop. Poor baby - I can't beleive pooping can be such an incedent.

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!