I got a little anxious and decided to try Natalie in her bed last night. It is similar to the one pictured above. She is still sleeping in the bassinet part. The result? She slept all night. I couldn't believe it. I guess she has outgrown her swing. We will see if it still continues tonight.....I did still play her "music" and swaddled her. I was so proud of her!! It is weird to see her in a bed in our room and not in a swing!
Friday, February 22, 2008
I Can't Believe It
I got a little anxious and decided to try Natalie in her bed last night. It is similar to the one pictured above. She is still sleeping in the bassinet part. The result? She slept all night. I couldn't believe it. I guess she has outgrown her swing. We will see if it still continues tonight.....I did still play her "music" and swaddled her. I was so proud of her!! It is weird to see her in a bed in our room and not in a swing!
-
Natalie's huge 6th grade project was a Mission to Space . They simulated a launch and landing. Natalie got to be an astronaut and was r...