There has been so much going on and I am so far behind in posting photos! So, here we go!
Of course Julia had a countdown for her birthday, she loved getting little treats everyday.
A couple of days early Julia got a gift in the mail from Marty. She adored the horses and trailer. She also loved the Mr Ed video.
On Friday, April 5th Natalie got to bring Collegiate bear home to spend the weekend with her! Pa Pa James also made it into town to spend some time with us and celebrate Julia's 3rd birthday. Here the girls are hanging out with CB on the swing set.
Pa Pa James also brought gifts for the girls. Adorable outfits and dance bags!
Getting ready for bed with CB.
Heading to bed!
Sadly Sunday night Natalie came down with a fever, runny nose and cough.

And before we knew it Julia's 3rd birthday was upon us. Here she is, the night before she turns 3! Later that night she woke up with a fever and cough and runny nose. Poor baby was so sick on her birthday.
Before Julia's birthday I found her these pink boots and of course they were a hit. They go perfect with the Minnie Mouse dress we insist on wearing ALL the time!
Julia woke up sick, but still so excited for her birthday. We decorated the kitchen in Minnie Mouse to celebrate it!
Sisterly love.
Minnie Mouse make up!
Not so excited about the socks.
Loved the nightgown.
Time for pancake cake!
Make a wish!
Yum!
After breakfast we headed out to the Children's Theater with Natalie's class for a field trip. It was a really cute show, I just wish she would have felt better!
We did take her our for ice cream on her big day. Man she felt terrible. I was praying so hard that she would be able to enjoy her party!
On her birthday night, we had everyone over for dinner and treats.
The other great thing about Julia's birthday is that it is really close to Pa Pa Don's, so this year they got to blow out candles together.
Pa Pa James getting some make up for the party.
Julia's party was cowgirl themed and included pony rides, petting zoo and a face painter. It was so much fun and I think she had a great time. The wind was so bad though, it really caused her asthma to act up the following week.

Here is the birthday girl!
Finally, the much awaited ponies were ready to ride!
Here the kids are enjoying the petting zoo.
And here we are singing happy birthday!
Natalie sneaking a treat.
Face painting.
Just hanging out!
Opening some wonderful gifts!
Julia telling everyone thank you for coming and for the gifts.
After the big bash Julia and Natalie got to open a couple more gifts from Mi Mi.
I always try to get a photo of Dad with the girls, this time I failed.
On night Julia was in bed talking and I told her that she needed to go to sleep and somehow we got on the subject of Pa Pa James. I told her that he had left, I meant that he just went to run an errand, she thought that I meant that he went back to Texas. She was so upset that when he got home I had to get her out of bed to see him.
Julia is still a goof ball and is still sleeping in her sunglasses.
Max is really starting to feel at home.
Julia just being Julia in her new Minnie Mouse PJ's.
Julia jamming on her new guitar,
I had the privileged of helping Chelsea get ready for prom and she was gorgeous! I can't believe I have known her since her first breath, man, I am getting old!
Max is also a huge wuss. He hates shots and the night he gets them he won't move and is just pathetic.
The girls enjoying some ice cream!
It is not my imagination, Natalie has grown a TON since Christmas! These PJ's used to fit her perfectly!
Natalie's Kentucky Derby hat for class.
Abbie, Natalie and Emily getting ready for their dance photos.
As Emily's Godmother I got to be her sponsor for Confirmation. It was a beautiful mass!
The girls coloring one morning.
Natalie and her friend at preschool ready for their pretend Kentucky Derby.
The biggest news in our house is Julia's bed. It went from a toddler bed to a twin bed almost over night. She LOVES her new bed and has told us that she is even ready for the side rail to come down because she is big now. Crazy girl.
Since her twin bed allows her a little more room to roam, she decided to check out her monitor camera one night.
Happy May Day!
















































