Thursday, May 23, 2013

Countdown to Summer!

Summer is just around the corner and that means lots of fun at school! On Monday Natalie's class went to a little zoo her in town. Julia got to tag along and she was so excited to be a part of the group.

The kids listening to the tour guide.


Getting a close look at the tiger.


Checking out the monkeys on the island.


I just love the way Natalie takes care of Julia when she thinks I am not watching.


Some of Natalie's class.


Sisters in the bird feeding part.


The kids with Mrs. Kraft.


Petting the kangaroos that had little babies in their pouches. So sweet.



Enjoying the rabbits.




Feeding the Lama's.



Natalie feeding the baby guinea pig.


Feeding the lemurs. 




Feeding the giraffes.



Natalie with a couple of friends and a giraffe.


Jeff had to go out of town and Julia wanted to make him a card for when he returned.


Somehow the barn is expanding.


Max is so cute, but the grass gets a little long for him the day before mowing!


There was a dead snake on the sidewalk the other night when we were walking to feed the fish. On the way back Natalie asked if she could step on it. When I asked her why she said she wanted to make it deader. Good girl.


Mrs. Kraft sent home Natalie's progress report and I was so thrilled!


Natalie's last day of preschool. It is such a sad day as this time next year she will be in kindergarten! Where did my baby go?



Yep, I see this grumpy face A LOT!!



Natalie with Mrs. Kraft.


Natalie did let me take a video of her doing the hula and I think it is just adorable!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!