Saturday, May 18, 2013

Recital Time!

Natalie has been the Dance Academy at the YMCA this year with her friends Abbie, Emily and Izzy. They have been working on a recital dance almost all year. It is finally time to perform it!

The girls at their last night at dance class showing off their routine.


Here they are in their costumes.





They had a dress rehearsal before the real gig. Here are Natalie and Abbie.


And here are all the girls.


And here the girls are performing at the dress rehearsal.


And here is Natalie the day of the recital! She was so excited and nervous! We were not allowed to video the performance, but it was great!



Natalie and Abbie.

Natalie and Ma Ma.


And they made it on stage! The photo's aren't great as we were not allowed to use flash photograhy.





Natalie with all her flowers. She was so excited.


Natalie and Aunt Suzanne.


Michele, Jared and Natalie.


Natalie with Mi Mi and Pa Pa.


My sweet family.


Along with the recital,we have been busy doing many other things!

Abbie spent the night with us and the girls had so much fun! Julia loved putting make up on her.


The girls had fun playing games with Jeff while I made breakfast!


I love how kids always eat better at someone else's house, Abbie cleaned her plate!



Max is fitting right in. He is so cute and healing from a double ear infection.




I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my family. I got to do exactly what I wanted....nothing!! Natalie's school did have a Mother's Day celebration with a Hawaii theme and it was a lot of fun!


Natalie made this for me and I thought it was just adorable! I guess this is a picture of me with a rock on a plate. I just love my huge ears. I do like that I am smiling though.


I am so flattered by the way Natalie answered these questions about me! I would say that the girl knows me!


For some reason Julia's peanut allergy has been rearing it's ugly head. Here is the poor girl with hives after playing on a shared play thing at the doctors office of all places! Thankfully they were gone in two days and and she didn't seem that miserable.


The girls wanted donuts and to make sure we didn't have anymore breakouts, I made them some homemade donuts. Sprinkles and all.


I think we are going to have to find a new place for our canned food and dry goods as the barn is taking over!


Natalie's school photo. Love her hair her, she is just so cute!


I still love a photo with the girls in hoodie towels!


Julia loves to color and do art. I love how serious she is.


Of course we appreciate our teachers! We made this for Mrs. Kraft.


There are lots of new places to check out around our new home. Two of our favorite places are the ponds at the entry. There are fish, frogs and turtles!


One night we were walking and Julia became startled by a frog that jumped into the water in front of her. We tried to get her to retell the story, but you know how that goes.


Jeff and I each took the girls to dinner one night to get to spend some one-on-one time with them. Here is Julia on her date with me.


Natalie has shown a love for music. Here she is in the piano room. She has told me that she would like to take piano lessons, we shall see how that goes!


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!