Mi Mi was going to be gone over her birthday, so we had a little surprise dinner and cake for her before she left. Of course Natalie was all about it!
Happy Birthday Mi Mi!
For Mi Mi's birthday I bought a soy based ice cream as a trial run for Julia's birthday. I think Julia likes it!

After a little cake and ice cream it was time for freeze tag, Natalie's new favorite game. In this version Julia is chasing Natalie with a little help from Mi Mi. Julia is also getting a kick out of it!


Happy Birthday Mi Mi!
For Mi Mi's birthday I bought a soy based ice cream as a trial run for Julia's birthday. I think Julia likes it!
After a little cake and ice cream it was time for freeze tag, Natalie's new favorite game. In this version Julia is chasing Natalie with a little help from Mi Mi. Julia is also getting a kick out of it!
