Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome to the Family

Saturday was a very exciting day around our house! I was helping host a shower and surprise bachelorette party for my cousins future wife, Danielle. I saw a theme similar to this on-line and I thought it was great. Any of you who know me, know I love to plan, with lots of silly details. So, here are some photos of the dessert table. The theme was fun and flirty, with red, black and white as the colors, done with lace, satin and shiny gems. I think it turned out pretty cute. We also did a little wine and chocolate theme for the desserts since Danielle doesn't like cake.




Here is the dining room table where we had places for people to eat.

And here everyone is enjoying the food!


Just a few shots of Danielle opening some of her gifts.



After the bridal shower we moved the party to the basement for a surprise bachelorette party.

Here are the girl cousins who are of legal drinking age!

Here I am with the bride to be!

Soon after this photo a party bus showed up at my house and the details of the rest of the night (and the photos) all got a little fuzzy.

I think we gave Danielle a wonderful "welcome to the family" party!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!