Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mission Impossible




For three and a half months now and counting I have been trying to get a good photo of the girls together. Let me just tell you that it is impossible. Above is an attempt from this morning. Julia was sitting very nice in her Bumbo so I asked Natalie to sit beside her. She then demanded that she needed a Bumbo, so I said fine. Then when I got the camera out she started screaming no and put her head in the Bumbo seat and her butt in the air. So, I promised her a mint if she sat up nice and smiled. She proceeded to say cheese during every photo and the above is what I got. Oh, and then she wanted to sit in front of Julia. Great. Will I ever get this photo??

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!