Friday, July 30, 2010

Loving those ears

Julia's ears just crack me up. I have no idea where she got them, but I love them. The girls have had a wild week. We have been trying to get Natalie to nap, but she has been refusing and then she is a terror all night. So, on Thursday Jeff told her that if she took a nap she could watch Dora and that seemed to work. So far so good. She has been really clingy lately too, I think she is still having a hard time adjusting. Poor thing. Hopefully it just gets better and better. I have heard that six months is the magic number. Julia just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Now she is always trying to pull herself into am upright sitting position when she is sitting in a swing or a reclined chair. She can also grab for toys now and can spin a rattle that she has. Amazing. I love watching these two girls grow up!

Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!