Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back to Blogging

It has been too long since I have entered a post and I can't wait to get back at it. I think I will just jump on in.

This weekend was really busy, but we got a lot done. Saturday Julia and I attended a funeral and Jeff and Natalie went shopping. Sunday we helped Mom and Darryl clean the basement so they would be ready for the new carpet that is coming on Tuesday.

Here are some photos from the last week or so...


I am pretty sure that no one else looks this good while wearing a baby carrier. It could be that the baby is super cute.


This is Natalie in her new Dora socks. She pronounces Dora as "Dorka", which is really funny. She has already informed me that she wants a Dorka birthday. HA!


I love this photo of Natalie and Julia. Not sure what is going on, but I am pretty sure that Julia doesn't like it.

These are a couple of photos of Julia before we left for the funeral. I took the flower off her head, wasn't sure it was appropriate, but I am certain that it is cute. Her Godmother, Kendra, got her this dress and it is so cute. Thanks Kendra!


So, we have an inflatable pool on the deck and one afternoon Natalie came in and told Jeff that she needed to dry her hair. She proceeded to do so with the AC register.

I just love that Natalie will now hold Julia for 1 second so I can get a photo of them. This photo only cost me one mint. That was Natalie's going price. I just love the girls in their PJ's.


Jeff and I call Julia the Hibernator. When this girl sleeps, she sleeps. She is still sleeping in the swing in our room, with it on high and in her swaddle, but she will sleep from around 8pm to around 7am, get up and eat and sometimes go back to sleep until 10. Now that is my kind of sleeping! Yes we do have a very ugly swing as we have already blown through one motor and had to buy a new swing. But I loved the seat of the old swing, but needed the motor of the new swing so we just mixed them.

Here is Julia hanging out in Natalie's room. She loves this little chair too.

Our friend Carol made these hats for the girls for the Holiday's and I just love them. They are so cute. I can't wait for them to wear them!!!


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!