Thursday, May 7, 2009

What are we up to?

Today I had lunch with Mom, Kendra, Cassidy and of course Natalie. Cassidy was in town for a family funeral so we decided to head to lunch and met Kendra at a new restaurant in Old Town. I have to admit it was pretty tasty!
This is Natalie enjoying the queso and a drink with Grammie.
Of course I had to get a cheese face.
This is Kendra rocking a new diaper bag and outfit courtesy of Cassidy!

After lunch we headed across the square to get some Gellato. Natalie liked the water.

Natalie enjoyed her ice cream!

After lunch mom snapped a photo of the "girls"!

Last week I took Natalie to a cookie decorating party and she had a great time. That kid behind her ate an entire bowl of frosting. Ugg...

This is Natalie playing at our PAT (Parents as Teachers) playgroup. She always has a great time!

I snapped this photo of Natalie at a park picnic we had yesterday when the weather was so beautiful! We met our friends Emily and Abbie.


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!