Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Fun Friday, Saturday and Sunday(so far)!

On Friday we went to Salina and Dad bought Aunt Linda some rocking chairs for her new front porch. He also bought a little on because she always has grand kids staying with her. Natalie really got a kick out of the little one!

For dinner we took Nonie to eat at her favorite restaurant Red Lobster. Natalie did pretty good, but she was sure running out of steam.

Nonie's next door neighbor has chickens and they feed them grass, so Nonie was teaching Natalie how to feed them grass. I love how in the second one she has a death grip on Dad's finger.
On Saturday we went to the Zoo to see the new Tiger exhibit. We went with Joe, Carrie, Emily and Chelsea! It was a lot of fun and the exhibit was great! We also got to feed a giraffe and Natalie thought that was pretty cool!







After the Zoo Dad made is famous deer wraps, beans and cole slaw and I talked Jeff into helping me around the house! You've got to love the men of 2000!
Natalie decided not to nap after the zoo, so I drug out the sprinkler and let her play! I love her little ruffled butt!
Today Dad and Natalie had on matching colors, so I had to take a photo. In the first photo Natalie is telling us she is one!


Puppy Love!

We just love our pup!